|Title||Montgomery County Agriculture Society|
|Scope & Content||
This collection contains records pertaining to the Rockville Fair and Montgomery County Agricultural Fair. Specific items include:
- Society ledgers containing meeting minutes and proceedings (1846-1854, 1856-1870, and 1891-1917).
- Correspondence, receipts, and expenses.
- Fair programs from 1914, 1918, 1920, 1928, 1930, and 2001.
- "Rules and Regulations and List of Premiums of Montgomery County Agricultural Society," 1876.
- Miscellaneous flyers, newspaper clippings, tickets, ribbons, and badges from various years.
|Collection||Clubs and Organizations|
|Access Conditions||This collection is open for research. Some material in this collection is unprocessed, but open for research.|